Fujitsu is one of the world’s best-known technology brands, with a global ICT portfolio that spans product, services and solutions expertise. Fujitsu’s operations in the UK and Ireland employ over 14,000 people, delivering annual revenues of over £1.8 billion.
Precursive created a future view of resources on a granular basis that dynamically changed as both my business and my customers’ businesses changed.— James Jefferd, Head of the SaaS Practice, UK & Ireland
Multiple systems used for resource management with no “single view of the truth”
No clear view of capacity based on forecast and scheduled projects
Consultants found submitting timesheets in Oracle to be time consuming
Lack of reliable data or reporting
Precursive provided a tailored solution with the ability to bring together forecasts and timesheets in one simple space that the entire team had access to, removing the need for consultants and managers to keep switching between the three separate systems.
The solution featured:
- Resource Planning
- Capacity Planning
- Budget Tracking & Revenue Recognition
- Integration with existing Fujitsu Systems
Precursive provides one single view of the truth, within which running reports is a fast and painless process thanks to the simple interface— James Jefferd, Head of the SaaS Practice, UK & Ireland
Results seen with Precursive
- Consulting teams able to complete their timesheets in under a minute, delivering considerable productivity improvements across the workforce.
- Project managers now have access to integrated reporting with up-to-date information they can use to improve decision-making around resourcing in the business.
- Gaps in resourcing are visible months in advance with open positions filled quickly.
- Able to recognise revenue for client contracts quickly and easily.
- Reduction of cost leakage on programme work.